Thursday, December 24, 2009

Toothpaste Clip Art Do I Have Everything That I Need?

Do I have everything that I need? - toothpaste clip art

My appointment is tomorrow, and I put my bag next to the hospital .. I know a little late, but I was very commonplace to do so far. Of course, I am very nervous, I forget nothing, something is missing?

My Bag
2 coat (to unzip the front of the infirmary)
2 shirts in bulk
Nursing Bra
Slippers
Shampoo
Soap
Lotion
3 pairs of socks
Hair Brush
Toothbrush
Elastic
Clothes
Sweatpants
Comfortable trousers PJ

Things I would before I left (Organization for Economic Co-Pack is just the fridge!)
Snacks
Hair rollers
Book
Mobile
Ipod
Toothpaste

Baby Bag:
Houses 4 teams choose different
Baby Wipes
Receiving Blanket
Normal Baby Blanket
2 Caps
3 pairs of socks


I know you have layers to the hospital, and I do not know whether or nursing ... I will get some of them, they choose. Is there anything you think I'm missing? Also, I need some ideas for the electronicPectacles while in the hospital! A book, and my iPod just do not cut! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment