Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sports Medicine Internships Advice About Career Goals/internships?

Advice about career goals/internships? - sports medicine internships

Hello, I'm in the second year in school, and I take a winter vacation for possible internships or summer programs. The problem is that I am so beyond what I am confused. I'm pre-med major Psych (because) I like the brain, and I go to prepare for medical school, but how do I know this is what I should do with my life? I'm at a point where I want to quickly reduce the length of my career, I have a variety of interests (sports, news, politics, science, mythology, philosophy, ethics, etc.) .. I think my "The dream is a profession where I can combine all the disciplines of medicine and the brain (eg, I like to solve the mysteries in some exotic place), but it's probably a bit exaggerated. On the other hand, maybe I like the idea of the disciplines in which they appear in the media like television and books .. Wow, it's very confusing. I know with certainty that no matter what you do in the end, I want to help people. Can someone give me some advice, what should looking done? Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment