Saturday, January 30, 2010

Best Camcorder For The Money What Is The Best Value-for-money Camcorder System?

What is the best value-for-money camcorder system? - best camcorder for the money

I am looking forward to improve my camcorder to [V400 camera Canon] 8mm video. I am due to conflicting reports on the simple modification (or not to be confused) is in a mini-DVD camcorder and disk drive.
In my opinion, half the fun of these things is to watch the film into something vaguely entertaining, without the boredom of all those who have to undergo the experiment will be processed. My computer is running Windows XP and has a DVD burner, and I also have a DVD recorder with TV. All who were there, and the T-shirt?

2 comments:

Imperia Studios said...

I have a Panasonic DVC-30 MiniDV and love. The picture quality is amazing. I do not know what you've heard about the easy transfer and edit MiniDV, but it's pretty simple. For some, with a FireWire cable to transfer and the other using a USB ... those that use FireWire are mine with A / V cable to use, if you do not have a 1394 port on the computer, but the picture quality is much lower than with FireWire. HDD with FireWire or USB cameras. So regardless of what the same transfer, but I recommend MiniDV HDD.

tori_424... said...

All Sony Handicam

I love them, and they are very cheap, well

Post a Comment